The committee secretariat is located in the Department of Research, Development and Islamic Studies and its duties are:
· Evaluating the application of newly proposed financial instruments in exchanges and over-the-counter markets from a jurisprudential perspective,
· Resolving any doubts when deploying financial instruments,
· Proposing new Islamic financial instruments to be approved the board of directors to be applied in the markets,
· Cooperating with similar committees and councils in other local and foreign organizations and,
· Solving jurisprudential ambiguities within the capital market.